We are seeking an enthusiastic Concierge to provide a high standard of cleanliness and infection control during COVID-19 and beyond. Duties include ensuring clean, sanitary, comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for young people at youth110 in serviced apartments. The successful applicant will be part of tight-knit team, but will also have the capacity to exercise initiative and work independently.
- Infection control cleaning
- General cleaning duties
- Assist the Concierge team with organising workload and tasks, and providing on the job training
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures in relation to the industry
- Knowledge of cultural appropriateness in communicating with young people from diverse backgrounds
It is a requirement of this position that you are found “suitable” under the Children and Young People (Safety) Act 2017.
Benefits and culture
- Being part of a great team of people creating positive change for young people in SA
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A generous salary package, with the option to salary sacrifice
St John’s Youth Services values diversity. Applicants from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, non-English speaking backgrounds or who identify as LGBTIQ+ are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 5pm Friday 11th of October.