Case Worker – Full Time and Casual Positions Available. Responsible for direct support and service delivery in our accommodation support services, youth110 and Foyer Port Adelaide, 24/7 shift work is an expectation.
St John’s Youth Services is seeking a dynamic forward-thinking individual for the following position:
- Responsible to the Manager for providing an environment of care to enhance young people’s social and living skills, and to meet their physical, emotional and developmental needs.
- Contribute to the delivery of services to young people that facilitate their development and progression towards independence.
- Meet young people’s Stay Strong Plans.
- Facilitate age-appropriate independent living.
- Support developmental aspirations.
- Encourage personal growth, community involvement, social and recreational activities.
- Has been found ‘suitable’ under Department of Child Protection Psychometric Testing.
WE WANT someone who:
- Is able to lead and motivate
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about change
- Has a confident, professional approach
- Has a positive outlook and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Is passionate about young people and customer service
- Wants to make a difference.
IN RETURN we can offer:
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- A solid career path
- Great people to work with
- A fabulous culture
- A generous salary package.
If you are the type of person who can engage our team and young people with enthusiasm, wants to agitate for change, work with a great team of people and be proud of the organisation you work for – then we want you on board!
If you have queries not addressed by the Job Descriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
St John’s Youth Services is a Child Safe and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) organisation.
17% of our workers are First Nations peoples and growing – YOU could be a part of that growth.
Applicants from First Nations backgrounds, diverse cultural backgrounds or who identify as LGBTIQ+ are encouraged to apply.
Please attention your application to the Youth110 Service Manager and submit via Seek by 5pm Friday the 14th of October 2022.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.